Craving for a quick and easy Japanese fix? Instead of going out for that go-to ramen run, watch this video for a DIY cha soba that is both satisfying and healthy.
- 1 pack, Hakubaku
- 1 pack pre-made dashi stock
- 3 tbs. Obento soy sauce
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 egg
- chopped shallots and spring onions for garnish
- Cook pasta as directed on package; drain and place directly in ice cold water to chill.
- In the same pot, add a pack of pre-made dashi stock and add 3 tbs. Obento soy sauce
- Mix and simmer for a couple of minutes
- Transfer the broth in your serving bowl; add 1/4 cup white vinegar to the remaining broth and poach the egg
- take the egg out and place in the serving bowl along with the noodles. Garnish with chopped shallots and spring onions.